I don’t know about you, but link roundups make me feel like I am On Top Of Things™ somehow–like taking a few minutes to skim headlines and summaries could somehow keep me afloat in an internet that moves at the speed of light. Maybe that’s a bad habit, but I’ve decided to introduce a link roundup of my own at the end of every month just in case anyone out there enjoys the same thing.
So, for your skimming pleasure, here’s my February in Review.
I read 4 books this month:
- Wild by Cheryl Strayed (Goodreads)
- The Answers by Catherine Lacey (Goodreads)
- A Loving, Faithful Animal by Josephine Rowe (Goodreads)
- An American Marriage by Tayari Jones (Goodreads)
(Also, here’s your periodic reminder that I am on Goodreads! I’m always looking for new Goodreads buddies, so add me there if that’s your thing. ☺)
I reviewed 3 books this month:
- The Answers by Catherine Lacey (2/8)
- A Loving, Faithful Animal by Josephine Rowe (2/12)
- An American Marriage by Tayari Jones (2/27)
I checked out 4 books from the library:
- It Devours!: A Welcome to Night Vale Novel by Joseph Fink and Jeffrey Cranor (Friday Bookbag)
- Heart Spring Mountain by Robin MacArthur (Friday Bookbag)
- Ultraluminous by Katherine Faw (Friday Bookbag)
- An American Marriage by Tayari Jones (Friday Bookbag)
I bought 1 book:
- They Both Die at the End by Adam Silvera (Friday Bookbag)
I read 5 short stories:
- “Anna” by Niccolò Ammaniti
- “The Afterlives” by Thomas Pierce
- “Mildly Unhappy, with Moments of Joy” by Amber Sparks
- “Welcome to Your Authentic Indian Experience™” by Rebecca Roanhorse
- “In Omaha” by Amy Mackelden
I have read 11 books so far in 2018!
How was your month? Feel free to link to your own blog posts in the comments!