I don’t know about you, but link roundups make me feel like I am On Top Of Things™ somehow–like taking a few minutes to skim headlines and summaries could somehow keep me afloat in an internet that moves at the speed of light. Maybe that’s a bad habit, but I’ve decided to introduce a link roundup of my own at the end of every month just in case anyone out there enjoys the same thing.
March was a tough month for me, where reading and writing–and frankly, just getting through the day–were monumental tasks, but I’m out the other side feeling stronger and excited about what’s ahead for me and this blog.
Without further ado (and for your skimming pleasure), here’s my March in Review.
I read 4 books this month:
- Bipolar Faith: A Black Woman’s Journey with Depression and Faith by Monica Coleman (Goodreads)
- A Quick & Easy Guide to They/Them Pronouns by Archie Bongiovanni and Tristan Jimerson (Goodreads)
- Kushiel’s Scion by Jacqueline Carey (Goodreads)
- The Tangled Lands by Paolo Bacigalupi and Tobias S. Buckell (Goodreads)
I reviewed 1 book this month:
I checked out 3 books from the library:
- White Chrysanthemum by Mary Lynn Bracht (Friday Bookbag)
- Ferocity by Nicola Lagioia (Friday Bookbag)
- The Tangled Lands by Paolo Bacigalupi and Tobias S. Buckell (Friday Bookbag)
I bought 1 book:
- Annihilation by Jeff VanderMeer (Friday Bookbag)
I read 0 short stories. Better luck next month!
I have read 15 books so far in 2018!
How was your month in books? Feel free to link to your own blog posts in the comments!